Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 35: Doctor visit

Doctor visit was pretty good today. Checked me: dilated to 1. Apparently they have written in my chart to induce at 39 weeks because of Alley's shoulder displasia at delivery. No one ever told me. She said they would have considered the 23rd like I was hoping, but tubal's are elective (and they choose to do them during the week...) so Monday would be better. So, that Monday is labor day, I doubt they'll do it on a holiday, so probably Tuseday the 26th. But at least I know it won't linger on. I'm at peace about it. So we'll see. Again weird though, they bumped me up to two week visit. I'll be 37 weeks, so strange they don't go weekly? Oh, and the baby is head down. Praise God. Of course that's always subject to change, he seems really sensitive and ticklish.

2 comments:

Mrs. KLH said...

Let The Dialating Begin! :D

Ok - so now time to start marking off the days! And yeah - you go in after my candle party! Hopefully he'll decide to wait after too!

momahall said...

You know I might call you to take me to the hospital if Carey is at work and I go into labor before then....can you handle it? smile??